PETROTECH, the 12th International Oil and Gas Conference and Exhibition is being organized from December 5th to 7th, 2016 at New Delhi,India.
PETROTECH is a biennial mega-event being organized since 1995, under the aegis of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India. It is now a well-recognized and prestigious event on the calendar of the global Oil & Gas industry. The event showcases all aspects of the Indian Oil and Gas Industry and provides a global networking opportunity for participants, in addition to providing a platform to Service providers and Vendors to display their cutting edge technology and scientific innovations.
PETROTECH is by far the largest event of its kind in India attracting thousands of delegates from all over the globe and is keenly looked forward to by everyone in the global hydrocarbon fraternity.
PETROTECH-2016 announces the following awards to be conferred during the event -
- Research & Development
- Innovation - Individual
- Project Management - Team
- Greening of Oil and Gas Business - Corporate
- Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility - Corporate
- Make in India*
- Business Associates*
- Start Up in Hydrocarbon Sector* (Youth)
- Woman in Hydrocarbon Sector*
(* - new categories)
For details read the guidelines given along with this announcement.
Guidelines for Eligibility and Submission
- PETROTECH awards are open to Indian citizens [except International lifetime achievement award] working in the Indian Oil and Gas Sector. This includes upstream, downstream and service provider companies.
- Special Technical Awards essentially recognise accomplishments in the last two financial years [2014-15 and 2015-16].
- It is in the interest of nominees to make submissions sufficiently detailed and clear to enable a comprehensive assessment by the Jury. Supporting documents attached with submissions will not be returned.
- For 'Corporate' awards, published documents can also be submitted in support of the submission.
- For 'non-corporate' awards, there is no limit on number of nominations from a particular company.
- Last Date for Receipt of Nominations:
Last date has been extended. Application / Nomination and supporting materials must be now received by 1800 hours on 31st October 2016 via email or post.
No extensions to this date will be granted under normal circumstances and incomplete entries will not be considered. Those who have already sent the applications as per earlier last date of 31st August 2016 are permitted to modify their entries in case they wish to in view of extension of last date to 31st October 2016. All entries received so far will be considered.
- General Terms and Conditions:
- For the purpose of evaluation, only information furnished in the
application/nomination would be considered.
- Supporting material is optional. Materials/documents received shall not be returned to the applicant.